Premium Red Wine Aerator Decanter - Includes Sediment Filter / Strainer - Reduces Sulfites
Maximize the Flavor of Your Wine in Seconds!
Adega Estates Premium Wine Aerator Kit Includes:
- Premium Wine Aerator
- A Countertop Stand That Also Catches Drips
- Sediment Filter / Strainer
- Travel pouch
Why Do You Need The Adega Estates Wine Aerator - Here Are 5 Reasons:
1) It just makes your wine taste so much better. The oxidation that occurs as the wine passes through the aerator helps soften flavors and releases aromas in the wine, thereby bringing it to its full potential.
2) It's a much faster and efficient way of letting your wines breathe. Instead of pouring your bottle into a decanter and letting it sit, you can enjoy wine from an aerator immediately. The best part is that it will often have the same positive impact on the flavor of wine as letting it breathe for 30 minutes in a decanter.
3) It's the ultimate wedding gift or gift for a wine lover. Who wouldn't love a wine aerator?
4) You'll end up making the most of every single drop. Instead of pouring out the entire bottle into a decanter and potentially having to later throw away the wine that you can't finish (which I admit this is a rare occurrence), a wine aerator allows you to aerate your wine by the glass. Simply pop the cork back onto the bottle after you've had enough, and you can save the rest for tomorrow.
5) You'll more than earn your money back after two bottles. Using a wine aerator can make a wine taste twice as expensive. You'll get twice the flavor for exactly the same price.
Satisfaction Guaranteed; All Adega Estates products are covered by our manufacturer 30-day money back guarantee, but also include a 1-year free replacement warranty.
Get the party started and order now!
- Adega Estates Premium Red Wine Aerator Decanter; Our premium wine aerator is made of the highest quality materials to provide years of proper wine aeration.
- Why Aerate; Wine is made of hundred of complex compounds. Proper usage of the Adega Estates aerator, helps the less desirable and more volatile compounds (such as sulfites, sulfides and ethanol) evaporate faster than the flavorful aromatic compounds. The aeration process is also thought to the hangover effect.
- Proper Usage; Simply hold the aerator over your wine glass with the sediment strainer in place and pour the wine quickly enough into the aeration bowl to cover the air holes. You should "hear" the aeration process working as the wine is instantly mixed with the right amount of air to maximize the flavor of your wine.
- What Is Included; The Adega Estates Premium Wine Aerator kit includes the easy to clean and maintain acrylic aerator, a drip catching countertop stand, a sediment strainer / filter and a deluxe travel pouch. Makes a perfect gift for any wine enthusiast.
- Satisfaction Guarantee; All Adega Estates products are covered by our manufacturer 30-day money back guarantee, but also include a 1-year free replacement warranty.